HMDA and Regulation C continue to evolve as changes in reporting thresholds and requirements become effective. This webinar will provide a review of institutional and transactional coverage, as well as a comprehensive discussion of the regulation’s data collection and reporting requirements. We’ll also discuss some common errors that NCUA has indicated they see from credit unions.
- Coverage, exemptions and key definitions associated with HMDA
- Exemptions and partial exemptions from data collection and reporting
- What information goes where on the Loan/Application Register
- Proper lobby notices and requirements for making HMDA data available to the public
- Common HMDA reporting errors
Who Should Attend?
Mortgage Lending staff, Compliance Officers, HMDA reporting personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.