This webinar covers the basics of Member Business Lending (commercial lending). The training session will begin with a brief overview of “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending products.
The webinar will also cover “credit scoring” and the full underwriting of a commercial loan including a review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on “key ratio” and “cash flow” analyses). Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
The webinar will also cover negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending.
- Define Member Business Lending (commercial lending)
- Discuss “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore “credit scoring”
- Cover underwriting a commercial loan including “key ratio” and “cash flow” analyses
- Analyze a standard loan “write up”
- Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, loan assistants, branch managers, and assistant branch managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.