With many credit unions tightening lending criteria, many prime, near-prime, and non-prime members remain underserved by their primary financial institutions which choose to not approve a large number of these loan applicants. Second-look consumer loan takeout relationships with institutional investors can address this service gap and allow your credit union to lend to more of your members rather than letting them turn elsewhere for their borrowing needs. At the same time, they open up new, contractually guaranteed income streams to your credit union.
You have worked hard to gain a loyal member base. Instead of denying many of those members’ loan applications, learn how you can approve them with an immediate, pre-defined takeout path through a forward flow purchase agreement with a second look investor. Your credit union retains zero credit risk on loans sold to investors. You keep every loan you want and still retain 100% of the member relationship on the loans that you sell.
- Learn about what to look for and what to avoid in second look forward flow takeout partnerships
- Explore the various ways second look forward flow takeout partnerships can be monetized
- Understand the strategies through which your institution can maximize the value of a second look forward flow takeout partnerships
- Discover how you can hold on to 100% of that member relationship while retaining zero credit risk on loans that would otherwise be denied by your credit union
- Review the things that second look forward flow investors look for in a partner
- Understand strategies to enhance member relationships even in second look forward flow takeout partnerships
- Compare different loan servicing options for second look forward flow takeout partnerships
Who Should Attend?This presentation is for Senior Management, including CEOs, CFOs, CLOs CCOs, COOs, and Presidents. Also recommended to attend include Lending Professionals, Consumer Product Managers, and Strategic Partnership Professionals.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.