As financial institutions, you’re required to perform numerous risk assessments throughout the Information Security Program lifecycle: IT, Vendor, Business Process (BIA), and Cybersecurity risk assessments. Each serve a different function and goal, but one thing remains constant – if your risk assessment isn’t helping you to make decisions, it’s not a good risk assessment.
So how do you build a risk assessment that helps you to make better decisions? Let’s discuss.
- Regulatory Requirements of ISP Risk Assessments
- Differences in the different types or Risk Assessments
- A framework for valuable risk assessments
- Make decisions from your IT Risk Assessment
- Make decisions from your Vendor Risk Assessment
- Make decisions from your Business Process Risk Assessment (BIA)
- Make decisions from your Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- How do these risk assessments work together?
Who Should Attend?
Information Security Officer, IT Manager, Risk Officer, Internal Auditor, and Executives looking to understand expectations around Business Continuity Risks.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.