As the world continues to grapple with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, millions of Americans day-to-day routines have been completely upended. In this time of uncertainty, it is important for credit unions to continue to operate in a manner that promotes confidence in our industry.
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a high-level overview of the regulatory guidance available to credit unions to help them assist members that have been affected, either directly or indirectly, by this global health emergency.
What You Will Learn
- Temporary relief offered by the NCUA in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bank Secrecy Act responsibilities
- Changes to Regulation D
- Suspension of certain reporting requirements
- Loan modifications and forbearances
- Temporary changes to the mortgage servicing rules
- Credit reporting requirements
- Temporary appraisal flexibilities
- Extension of the URLA implementation timeline
Who Should Attend?
Board members, senior management, deposit account staff, lending personnel and compliance professionals would all benefit from the information covered during this session.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.