This 90-minute webinar will provide you with a roadmap on how you can effectively switch from a traditional classroom to a virtual training environment. Honey Shelton, one of the nation’s most relatable instructors, has years of expertise in delivering engaging training, both on- and offline. Like no other, she knows which techniques work best to engage your remote audience. Honey will share how you can answer the call to transition critical training topics to virtual experience. Don’t forfeit your responsibility to keep your staff educated about the skills and knowledge required on the job in this challenging time.
Even without a pandemic, converting classroom training to virtual training is a growing trend. All trainers want and need to develop expertise in this field. But how do you train virtually without disconnecting from your audience? The reality is that webinar attendees are less than attentive. The statistics are a shocking reality:
- 35% of attendees go to the bathroom during a webinar.
- 65% of attendees work on other projects during a webinar.
- 67% of attendees mute the conference call to have other conversations.
- 81% of attendees regularly check their email during webinars.
Undoubtedly, you can see that the risk of attendees not learning is sky-high.
Tune in and see how you can successfully tackle this monumental challenge and what you can do to make virtual training effective and raise both the quality and expectations of virtual learning.
- Engage the learner and the supervisor before and after the event.
- Set standards and expectations for the learner's participation.
- Enlist a Champion to endorse and validate expectations of learners and supervisors.
- Practice incorporating feedback tools, pre-work, post testing.
- Bonus topic: Hot tips about working remotely while designing and delivering training.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone responsible for designing and delivering training. Supervisors and managers that expect their staff to engage effectively with virtual training opportunities will benefit from attending this dynamic and timely webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.