These will cover sanctions, advisories, crimes and compliance issues. This will be good BSA officer training and update on all the current issues happening in our AML/BSA programs.
What you will learn:
- Illicit Cash Act--Proposed
- Possible changes in beneficial ownership
- New CTR Requirement for dual roles
- Possible new exam manual for 2020
- Marijuana and Hemp what you need to know
- Completing the SAR and Narrative
- Member Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Whatever is new and important for your exam and program this year
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, BSA Staff, Compliance, Management and Training.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.