The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has published its regulatory agenda which covers the agency’s anticipated rulemaking activities through September 30, 2020. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute discussion on what awaits your financial institution from a regulatory compliance perspective.
Topics to be Covered
- Data collection for women-owned, minority-owned and small businesses
- Further updates to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Payday, vehicle title and high-cost installment loans
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Remittance transfers under Regulation E
- Possible changes to the ability to repay and loan originator compensation requirements of Regulation Z
- And much more!
Who Should Attend?
Compliance Officers, Auditors and all levels of management would benefit from attendance at this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.