The ACH product has been around for a long time and it’s easy to get complacent with it. It always works, so why mess with it. But, do you really understand what it is and how it works? This session is designed for those that are new to operations and those that want to confirm they really understand ACH.
This webinar will provide you with:
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly-used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend?
Back Office Operations, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Branch Managers, Treasury/Cash Management Professionals, Frontline Staff and Customer Service Representatives.
"Kate Cole was very clear and easy to understand. I appreciated the real-life examples that she gave to clarify her bullet-points. Excellent presentation! Highly recommend!" -- Elizabeth Lowery, First Security Bank of Deer Lodge
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.