Many financial institutions have considered safe deposit as a loss leader for so long that it is difficult for them to view this service a profit center. Fortunately many institutions are now starting to realize that consumers are willing to pay more if they feel they are receiving something worthwhile. Your safe deposit area can quickly become profitable by following a few simple income generating, cost reducing and successfully tested marketing concepts. Consumers will pay a lot for a little peace of mind.
Obtain answers to the following questions and establish your own internal procedures.
- What three SERIOUS marketing mistakes will create liability?
- What happens if your safe deposit service is discontinued?
- Will you ever save money if you offer self-service boxes?
- How do you announce a rental rate increase to renters?
- What are the most effective ways to rent more boxes?
- Why should you NEVER give FREE boxes to anyone?
- Why is it a bad idea to rent boxes to non-depositors?
- Should you offer large storage lockers in your vault?
- What fees (other than rent) should a consumer pay?
- What type of consumer needs a safe deposit box?
- What is the best way to survey your market area?
- What is the most effective box pricing method?
- How can you identify your ideal box renter?
- Plus many other MARKETING ideas!
Who Should Attend?
The cost savings and income generating information covered in this presentation will be of special interest and benefit to your marketing officers, branch managers, training directors and anyone in senior management who is responsible for your institution’s annual bottom line profit.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.