Fair lending has before, is now, and likely always will be front and center during your state and/or federal consumer compliance examination. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute webinar that provides a high-level overview of the following fair lending laws and regulations.
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act / Regulation B;
- The Fair Housing Act;
- The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act / Regulation C;
- The Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act;
- The Military Lending Act; and
- The CFPB's prohibition against unfair, deceptive and abusive acts and practices (UDAAP).
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with the loan origination process at the credit union as well as consumer compliance professionals would benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.