As 2018 draws to a close, it's time to recap the significant regulatory developments that occurred during the past year relative to real estate lending. Whether your still playing catch-up or simply want to confirm that you've covered all of your bases, this session is for you.
- Annual Threshold Adjustments under Regulation Z;
- New Partial Exemptions for Low-Volume HMDA Filers;
- Information Collection Requirements under Regulations B and C;
- TRID 2.0;
- Changes to the Mortgage Servicing Rules; and
- The Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act.
Who Should Attend?
Real estate lenders, compliance personnel and audit staff will benefit from attending this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.