All the big financial institutions are raising their fees - should you? More and more, fee revenue has become an important component of financial institution profitability. Average financial institutions misunderstand fee revenue while remarkable financial institutions know how to maximize it by charging the right amount, adopting the right collections policies, and knowing which members generate the most revenue. Walk away with strategies to enhance your fee revenue and keep your most profitable members longer.
- Which fees are most likely to produce more revenue, but not increase attrition
- What "Mad At Credit Union" fees should you avoid
- Do you have to add a monthly service charge to increase fee income
- How do account opening "filters" impact fee income
- What do members think about paying you fees
Who Should Attend?
Executives interested in growing fee income in a way that will not increase attrition. This session is specifically geared for Marketing Executives; Chief Financial Officers; Retail Banking Executives and Operations Executives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.