Members ask the most interesting questions about ownership of share accounts. These questions include who will get the money when I die, can I add my niece to the account for two weeks, can I add POD during the term on a CD? This program will address 25 different questions your customer’s might ask on their personal accounts and will give the correct answers.
- Rights at death on personal accounts
- Adding and deleting signers
- Adding and deleting owners
- Labels and special earmarking on accounts—good or bad?
- Can you make ownership changes during the term of a CD?
- What exactly can a POA do and not do?
- Rights of joint owners
- Rights of authorized signers and agents
- POD designations and affidavits
- And many more questions and answers
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit new member representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, training and anyone who works with or manages the new account function.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.