Robberies occur every day. Your best defense is to have a plan and practice that plan. In this session, we will discuss methods of robbery prevention, including policies and physical security, as well as robbery response. Best practices for safely opening and closing your facilities will be covered, and you will hear what robbers are looking for in their own words. Additionally, we will examine current cases to extract what went wrong/right. Attendees will learn life-saving personal safety tips and discover the importance of situational awareness.
- Making your location more attractive to customers and less attractive to criminals
- Physical security measures to reduce your risk
- Safe opening procedures
- Considerations at closing time
- Examination of recent cases of robbery/kidnapping
- Protecting you, your employees, and your family
- Bank robbers: in their own words
- Responding to different types of robberies
- Latest robbery statistics
- The high cost of complacency
- Morning glory robberies
- Proven methods of prevention
- Are you putting yourself at risk?
- Habits that endanger
Who Should Attend?Any branch personnel who could be involved in a robbery will benefit from this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.