This is a two-part webinar series to be held on April 4th and April 18th, 2018. Registration options on this page include both sessions. Sessions can be attended individually by clicking the description/title links below.
Credit union members have come to expect electronic banking services from their credit unions. But with electronic banking services come many risks and compliance complexities. This 2-part series will provide an in-depth look at the various risks and compliance issues that credit unions must consider when offering electronic banking services.
- Transactional, operational, compliance, and legal risks
- Regulation E consumer liability
- Error resolution procedures
- Risk mitigation practices
- Disclosure and opt-in requirements under ESign
- Online banking disclosures
- Mobile banking requirements
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) issues
Who Should Attend?Compliance Officers, CEOs, Electronic Services Managers, Operations Managers, and Risk Managers will all benefit from this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.