Growing loan portfolios continues to be a major challenge for credit unions. For credit unions with an indirect loan program, the higher risk for indirect loans continues to present challenges to that require a greater degree of control, monitoring and oversight than ever before.
- The controls needed for indirect loan programs today.
- The adequacy criteria for the oversight of credit union indirect loan programs.
- How to improve and strengthen controls over indirect loan programs by more effective identification of the risks for indirect lending.
- Categories of indirect lending controls.
- Controls necessary for "in-house" and "third-party" indirect lending.
- Specific indirect lending tools and reports needed for every indirect loan program.
- Validating the controls over the indirect loan program.
- Controls over indirect loan "power-booking".
- CFPB's indirect loan control perspectives.
- And more!
Who Should Attend?
Vice Presidents of Lending and other Senior Lending Management, Indirect lending Management, Indirect Loan Officers and other Indirect Lending Personnel, Consumer Lending Management and Consumer Lending Loan Officers and other Consumer Lending Personnel, Internal Auditors and other Audit Personnel will benefit from attending this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.