Raising the bar calls for elevating the member service experience to exceptional. What is the pay-off? It means greater external and internal loyalty. Becoming worthy of high marks on member satisfaction results in members referring new members. Attracting new members means new opportunities to serve well and generate new loans and cross-sell.
Most people only remember when the service they received was very bad or very good. Satisfactory service is not noteworthy; it didn’t make an impression on your member and it’s not remembered.
When a poor impression is left with your member, they tend to feel like nothing more than a number. When a good impression is made with your member, they feel served and valued. The member becomes emotionally connected to your credit union.
This dynamic, fast-moving webinar is your key to setting the bar high for member satisfaction.
- It Takes the Right Mind Set
- What Does the Service Experience Look and Sound Like Now?
- Clarify and Coach How You Want the Customer Best Served
- Establishing Standards, Expectations and Service Champions
- The Dos and Don’ts
- The High Cost of Mediocre
- Where and How You Can Streamline Processes
- Use System Analytics to Elevate the Experience
- Empowering Employees to Serve Well
- Leading Change
Who Should Attend?Branch Managers, frontline staff, teller supervisors, tellers, and member service representatives will benefit from this information packed webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.