This program is an A-Z on account ownership and documentation. We'll go from single party accounts to more complex business accounts. It is a must for anyone who opens or manages new accounts. Your financial institution's signature card, documentation and authority procedures can create big liability if you don't understand the type of ownership and the checks that go with these accounts.
- How to open and document personal accounts, fiduciary accounts and business accounts
- How setting up accounts improperly can created liability for your financial institution
- Creating consistency in your organization on how accounts are opened
- Signature Card danger zones and what can go wrong
- How CIF systems can create errors in ownership and signature card conflicts
- How to add owners, make changes and other issues after the account is opened
- How to follow the authority trail established in the paperwork
- What can attorneys-in-fact do and not do on individual accounts
- How to change business accounts signers and owners
- And much, much more...
Who Should Attend?New accounts representatives, call service representatives, branch managers, assistant branch managers, branch administration, deposit operations, BSA CIP personnel, training and anyone who works with or manages the new account functions will benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.