This is part of a four-part webinar series on Health Savings Accounts. To view or purchase the entire series, click here.
This course is designed to help you manage an HSA program more effectively. After attending this course, you will understand the fundamentals of HSAs and basic HSA compliance rules. This course also reviews HSA benefits, documentation and reporting requirements, contribution rules and limits, eligibility requirements, portability rules, and the difference between qualified and nonqualified distributions.
- Explain the benefits and basic concepts of HSAs
- Understand HSA eligibility requirements and contribution limits
- Restate HSA tax benefits and portability rules
- Recall the difference between qualified and nonqualified distributions
- Discuss IRS reporting requirements
Who Should Attend?Those responsible for HSA compliance or operations at their financial organization will benefit from this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.