This presentation will discuss the ever-challenging topic of loan growth strategies. The discussion will discuss loan growth trends that occurred in 2016, factors that affect loan growth strategies in the current economic landscape as well as methods and mechanisms to include in your Credit Union’s loan growth strategy and plan.
- Economic conditions affecting loan growth potential for your Credit Union
- Growing loans and ensuring that new loans acquired reflect Credit Union loan quality and performance standards
- "Reachable" loan growth targets
- Five key concepts that Credit Union loan growth strategies should include
- Use of outside providers to assist with developing loan growth strategies and that assist with developing your Credit Union’s loan growth plan of action
- Examples of proven and successful loan growth strategies
- Managing the loan portfolio for loan growth
- Consideration of the potential negative effects of loan growth
- And more….
Who Should Attend?CEO’s, Lending Management, Supervisory Committee Members, Members of Boards of Directors, Marketing Managers, Chief Operations Officers, Accounting Management and Operations Management will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.