For those who are new to IRAs or need a refresher, this webinar provides the fundamentals of Traditional and Roth IRAs. It covers IRA contributions, distributions, and portability, including the rules associated with rollovers between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs.
This program is Part 1 of a 3 Part Series. For more information and series pricing, Click Here.
- Describe and list the tax benefits of an IRA
- Recognize types of annual contributions
- Explain contribution eligibility and the deadline to make an annual contribution
- Identify the methods of moving assets between IRAs and between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- State the early distribution penalty tax exemptions
Who Should Attend?Those responsible for IRA compliance or operations at their financial organization will benefit from this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.