Preparing for the BSA exam is made easy with this comprehensive two hour program. We will review all the new BSA regulatory issues. This year we will focus on investigations, new types of crime and payment mechanisms. Plus we will begin the countdown to customer due diligence programs and look at the examination expectations for 2017.
- Navigating the law and the exam manual
- Recent sanctions and lessons learned around the country
- Implementing the new Customer Due Diligence Rules
- Revisiting Customer Identification Programs
- Investigations and filing SARs
- New payment mechanisms and BSA risk
- Create a more robust risk assessment
- Review OFAC changes and updates
- Examination hot spots and avoid them
- Confidentiality issues on SARS and common errors
- Third party payment processors and third party vendor issues with BSA
- New CTR coming
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?This webinar is designed for New BSA Officers, BSA coordinators, those who assist the BSA Officers such as Security, OFAC and Compliance Officers
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.