There are changes coming to HMDA reporting that credit unions need to understand. During this session, we'll review the HMDA reporting requirements in place for 2016, 2017, 2018 and beyond. We'll discuss reporting thresholds, which loans are covered under the rule, and what information credit unions have to collect and report. We'll also talk about timing for HMDA report filing and notices required to be posted.
- Coverage in 2017, 2018, and beyond
- Types of loans that must be reported
- Information required on the Loan Application Register
- Government monitoring information collection
- Disclosure and notice requirements
- Common HMDA-LAR mistakes
- Changes to transactional and information requirements in 2018
- HMDA recommendations for now and 2018 and later
Who Should Attend?Compliance Officers, Mortgage Lending Management staff, Mortgage Lending Operations staff, Mortgage Loan Officers, and CEOs will benefit from attending this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.