One of the most interesting types of businesses, is also the most complicated. In this program learn how to open, document, change signers and handle the paperwork on these amazing accounts. From the single member to the multiple member LLC we will cover all the definitions, tax reporting, and CIP and due diligence issues for opening the deposit account of a LLC. You will receive a state specific chart to help understand the critical issues of these share relationships.
What You Will Learn
- How to open and document the LLC for Customer Identification Purposes
- Who are managers, members and signers
- What is an operating agreement both written and oral
- Documents at account opening
- Account authorizations and account cards
- SSN, EINs and when to use what
- Disregarding the single member owner for tax purposes
- Changing members and signers
- Multi-tiered LLCs where businesses and trusts are members
- LLC "doing business as"
- Beneficial ownership of the LLC
Who Should Attend?This webinar will benefit new member representatives, tellers, branch managers, training and all front line personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.