The Bank Secrecy Act requires training on three key issues: your policy, the regulation and job specific training. This webinar reviews all the basic regulatory and job specific training for the frontline. From CTR to SAR, we will discuss the frontline's role and responsibility in BSA training. We will review the CTR and how to detect and deter money laundering at your financial institution. We will also cover those "moments" when the account holder asks questions or offers a bribe. You will not want to miss this informative program that contains everything your staff needs to complete their annual training.
What you will learn:
- Three stages of money laundering
- Red Flags for financial crimes
- How AML works from Red Flags to SAR
- How to complete the CTR
- Rules on monetary instruments and wires
- Customer Identification Programs and your financial institutions responsibilities
- How to avoid the "felony" moments
- What to do if your account holder offers you a bribe not to file a CTR
- What to do if your account holder asks you about CTR reporting
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit tellers, head tellers, member service representatives, branch administration, call centers and anyone who is face to face with the member.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.