- Explanation of the guidelines and appendices
- Which loans require appraisals or evaluations
- The requirement of independence
- What must be included in an evaluation
- Using existing appraisals and evaluations
- Reviewing appraisals and evaluations
- The actual guidelines (formatted for readability)
- Sample Worksheet for Determining Validity of Existing Appraisal or Evaluation
- Sample Evaluation Based on County Tax Assessment
- Checklist for Evaluation Review
- Checklist for Appraisal Review
Who Should Attend?Lenders, compliance officers and persons conducting valuations will find this webinar to be extremely helpful.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.