How did you initially meet and then gain the relationships with your best clients? Typically, when we ask successful financial salespeople this question, they tell us that they were introduced by another client who was a raving fan of theirs. Successful bankers consistently ask for introductions. It is part of their prospecting practice. How about you? Do you regularly ask for introductions and if not, why not?
Jack Kasel, Sales Development Expert with Anthony Cole Training Group, works with financial salespeople across the country. Jack will show you a unique process you can adopt immediately to get comfortable with how and when to ask your best clients for introductions. This is the most effective way to grow your business!
What You Will Learn:
- Get into the right mindset about working with your advocates to grow your business
- Provide you with an approach (not a script!) for you to customize to your comfort
- Make sure that you can clearly articulate your 'sandbox' for introductions
- Create a compelling Unique Sales Approach
- Develop a systematic process for getting introductions
Who Should Attend?
Salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers will all benefit by this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.