The New SAR must be in use by January 1, 2019!
During the webinar you will review line-by-line the text fields and requirements to complete the new SAR. There are new fields for cybercrimes, notes to FinCEN and a sprinkling of changes throughout the form. You will receive highlighted screen shots showing you the changes and a SAR Handbook to help with timing, referral forms and other tools to help with your SAR filings.
The second half is a line-by-line on the CTR. We will cover instructions, case studies, and common errors on the CTR.
- New Note to FinCEN
- What is an advisory or GTO form
- Cyber crimes
- Human smuggling and human trafficking
- Line-by-line review of all instructions
- Clearly marked new instructions
- Copy of Form and instructions
- Referral forms for staff and mortgages
- How to complete a narrative
- How to complete
- Common Errors
- Examples of completing the CTR
Who Should Attend?BSA Officers and BSA Staff, compliance, security, IT and training staff will all benefit from attending this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.